Online MBA Primer 2.0
DePaul University’s Online MBA Primer 2.0 offers an overview of the key concepts, tools and techniques that are required to succeed in today’s challenging business environment. The curriculum covers such business topics as analytics, innovation, logistics, international business and social media.
This 12-week program is 100% online, allowing you to enhance your managerial skills and gain a better understanding of the latest business theories and practices at your own pace. Through exercises, quizzes, recommended readings, discussion boards and a final exam, you will learn about vital subject areas in the business world. Instructors will be available to offer further insights and answer questions. Upon successful completion of the program, you will earn a waiver for one MBA elective course if you earn a “B” or better on the test and are accepted into DePaul's Kellstadt MBA program.
For More Information, Contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (312) 362-5295
- FAX: (312) 362-8764
- Business analytics
- International business
- Logistics and supply chain management
- Managerial effectiveness
- Project management
- Social media
- Strategies to invest successfully
Frequently Asked Questions
for the FAQs related to the MBA Primer 2.0 Certificate Program.
What are the system requirements for this program?
The Online MBA Primer 2.0 is delivered online, with some offline assignments. You will need:
- A computer (IBM Compatible PC or Apple Macintosh) with:
- The program is taught asynchronously - you can take it anywhere, anytime you have access to the above. However, there is a weekly schedule you are expected to keep.
- An e-mail address: In order to communicate fully with fellow students and the course instructor you will need e-mail. If you do not have an e-mail service, you can get one for free from a service like Gmail.
How many hours will I have to devote to this Online Course each week?
On average, students will need to spend at least three to six hours per week studying the material and participating in the required exercises.
How do I interact with my instructor in the Online Course?
You interact with the instructor principally via the course discussion board or via e-mail.
Online registration is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Add the course you are interested in to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. Registration is also available via phone, fax or mail. An Adobe Acrobat PDF
of the registration form is provided for your convenience. Click here
for the DePaul University Continuing and Professional Education departmental student policies.
No sections of this course are currently being offered.